10 Best Reasons To Dine Out
There are all kinds of reasons to eat a specific restaurant! We’ve set up 10 reasons to visit a restaurant, coffee or lunch spot, in the framework of Tuesday 10. Here are some of the reasons I came up with:
1. The kinda place your friend invited you to check out. Like brunch at G’s, Bakers & Roasters or at PaperPlanes.
2. You drive by this spot every single day and you are curious what they serve guests: Sla, Screaming Beans, Henk and Nacional.
3. Because this is your favorite restaurant by all means – no matter what everyone says about it. Mine definitely are Hotel De Goudfazant, Buffet van Odette, Balthazars Keuken, Bar Americano, La Perla or just check this list of faves.
4. They serve you a specific dish like a hamburger/sandwich/pasta that you are craving for! Ehm where shall I begin? Burgers of Burgerlijk Amsterdams, the raclette or the grilled sandwich of Caulils at De Foodhallen, the grilled chicken of Van ‘t Spit, all dishes at Baut or pasta at Il Basilico.
5. You need to impress someone – a date, business relation or a friend: Café Restaurant De Plantage, Hotel De Goudfazant, Rijsel, the Skylounge or Woo Bros.
6. Just because it is nearby and a relaxed spot to hang out: Two For Joy, Pllek, Stadscafé Van Mechelen or Loetje.
7. It is new, hot and happening. Right now! Talking about Smokin’ Barrels, CT Coffee & Coconuts, Kessens, Salsa Shop or Bar Breitner?
8. It is from a friend of a friend of a friend his cousin: Restaurant Stork, THT, De Goudvisclub, Jacques Jour or Graceland Bar-B-Q.
9. Because I am a food blogger and I have to eat somewhere new everytime otherwise I don’t have any content for my blog ;) Recently this was at Foyer and Bocconi (reviews coming up).
10. Share your reason to eat somewhere! I named mine all ;)